vibration when traction force is needed

Hi I would appreciate any response on my inquiry. A week ago I had my Focus 2001 to the delaership for the front spring coils replacement. Since that day when I push the gas pedal after
putting the car ingear I am experenencing a noise/vibration when the car moves forward from a stop position. It is like grinding and has to do with traction because it is felt much more when I have to move from a stop position in an uphill road. It is more in the drivers side. Please give me any insight