W reg ford focus: clutch hydraulics

My son's W reg UK Ford Focus has now had its 4th failure and second AA recovery because of loss of hydraulic fluid from the clutch slave cylinder/ release bearing. Each time the garage have returned it after repair, and said that it must just be bad luck. The car is back in the garage at present, and unfortunately now out of warranty.

Has anyone else had a similar experience, or understand what is going on.

Thanks

Howard

Reply to
Howard Barnes

In message , Howard Barnes writes

I think the garage must be doing something wrong. I know you said the car is out of warranty but isn't there a 12 months warranty on the last repair they did on the clutch?

Reply to
Paul Giverin