Warning buzzer/chime

I bought a 01 Sedan DX last summer and since i bought it I have never heard any warning bells or chimes that come on if you leave the lights on with
the engine off.
Anyone know if this model is supposed to have any warning chimes and if so, where I can check to fix it?
Well, my 03' ZX-5 makes a warning chime if you leave the lights on when the engine is off (it goes off when you open the door). I think it's fairly standard, dunno how to disable it though.
Mojo