water in Focus

Hi, some days ago I noticed water in my car (Focus Ghia 2001) after storm. Water is leaking into the passenger footwell (left site). My car is OK and I didn't repair its.
What is the reason? Where is the leak? Could U help me?
Suggest following the thread "UK Focus 1.6 '01, rain or water intruding into passenger footwell" posted 30/07/05. Sounds like exactly the same problem
--
Delboy

A common mistake that people made when trying to design something completely

The problem is usually caused by an incompetent main Ford dealership incorrectly fitting the pollen/cabin filter cover during a routine service.
A reputable dealer, having made this mistake, would rectify the fault and refund the fee for the incorrect service.
--
Alan

Thanks
The Vent switch is set towards Defrost!! this allows the water to run in for some reason!!!
2001 Yellow ZX3