Water leaking on passenger floorboard

I have a 2002 ZX5 that is leaking water onto the passenger floorboard. From reading some of the other posts, it looks like the pollen filter cover is not seated against the windscreen properly. Now, Im assuming
that the person who wrote that is from the UK. Is the pollen filter the same as the cabin filter here in the US? The same with the Windscreen...aka Windshield?? Can someone please help me out. My car is at the dealership and has been there for 3 days. They can't figure out why its leaking. They have my dashboard disassembled and are still scratching there heads.
thanks!!
On 23 Jul 2003 11:00:59 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmacrfc.com (Panchov) wrote:

My Ford Focus is leaking into the front passenger foot well, which on a UK car is on the left-hand side looking towards the front. The pollen filter cover is on the same side and covers half of the bottom of the windscreen (shield). I assume your dealership is a Ford one? Tell them to read their Technical Service Bulletins - there has been one covering this issue.
--
M C C

yep, its a classic problem, Even did it on the Mk1 mondeos too as I think my dad had this problem. Can usualy be solved by removing the pollen filter and reseating it again.
chris
(Panchov) wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:01:09 +0100, chris white wrote:

Took my Focus in to have pollen filter sealed at beginning of July. Next thunderstorm the flooding was as bad as ever. New pollen filter now has to be fitted - hopefully next Tuesday 29th.
--
M C C
25/7/2003 00:23:25

Take it to a good auto glass outfit before you let them rip it apart. This isn't rocket science.