water on front passanger floor

2005 ford focus hatch back. I am getting water on the floor in the right front passanger floor. I believe it is connected to the air conditiion as it does it on dry days. Any ideals or fixes let me
know.
JFC
Thread archive:

Make yur airco drain free with pressurized air it can be blocked by dirt
Bert