What model - advice please

I am thinking of buying a used Focus Diesel (in the UK) Probably a four year old model. Are there any models I should look for and any I should avoid.
Thanks
Zetec models are seen as a goodbuy due to better suspension, air con and alloy wheels
And if you can, try and get a TDCi model, but 4 years old may be too much for that