What tires are best for ZX3?

I have Goodyear RSAs at the moment. Good on dry pavement, but scary on anything icy here in Canada. What is a good all-season replacement tire?
Ron

What makes you think there is such a thing as a good all season tire. In the winter you need studded winter tires. Anything else and you are just taking your chances and hoping for the best. Murray

As for studded snowtires not every province in Canada can have them for example Ontario. Straight snowtire I use Goodyear Ultra Grips, they also have Utra Grips Ice. I have a set of 185/70 14" Ultra Grips mounted on steel rims. This is my second season with them and they are great.
Mike.
ZX5

Stay away from all weather tires and get a good winter tire if you can have studded tires go for them

rubber ones

My daughter's ZTW came with Pirelli 205 R50 16's. Great tires. Stick to the road like glue. Haven't done much driving on snow yet, but what we have done was pretty good. Obviously snow tires are best. Gerry
Gerry, I have 4 Blizzaks on Steel Rims used ONE season 195/60/15 that need a good home. I too have the 16 inch alloys that I run during the nice season(which in Michigan is about 3 months out of the year).I paid $450 new and I'm willing to let go cheap. Are you interested?

I'll second the P6s (on a ZTW anyway...); are VERY good on the cold, frozen stuff, though I doubt they beat a true snow tire. My guess as to why they are so good is that they are soft and will probably wear out around 20K. No worries, so far worth every penny.
--
Raider Rick
"Just drive, baby"