Wheel nut direction.

Does anyone know the direction of the wheel nuts on a Focus? I cant seem to get them off, and dont know if I'm turning the right or wrong way. I know a bit of a blonde question. ..but worth a shot.

snipped-for-privacy@webdistortion.com wrote:

They are not left-hand threaded, if that's what you mean.
Anti-clockwise to undo if in Europe; counter-clockwise if in US!
:-)
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.