wheels from Mk1 on Mk2

I just bought a 2006 Focus (Studio TDCi). I would like to get some wheels from the scrapyard and have winter tyres fitted on them. The scrapyards are full of Mk1 (pre-2005) Focuses. My questions are:

- Do the wheels from a Mk1 fit on a Mk1?

- Will any size work? A few different rim/tyre combinations seem to be available for the Focus (mine are 195/85 R15). Can they just be swapped from any Focus to another? If I have the choice, I'd go for something narrower in winter.

Thanks in advance,

Herbert

Reply to
hfruchtl

Looks like this news group is dead. Try alt.autos.ford

Reply to
Peter Piper