Where can I get Specs/options lists for used Foci

I want to look for a used Focus, a ZX5 if I can find one, so probably looking at 2002 and 2003 I find the trim levels and options from year to year and model to model very confusing. Is there anywere I can get
details about used models? The ford website is not that good even on new ones. I want full power (PW,PDL, remote entry, cruise control) full air bags, when were side air bags an available option?, traction control if I can get it but at least ABS and automatic transmision.
much appreciated.
jw