Where is pollen filter

I need to change the clean air (pollen) filter on my 1999 focus. Does anyone know where it is located.
Thanks
Sean

The cover for the pollen filter is at the bottom of the windscreen on the passenger side. There are three round black screw covers that you first have to remove.
An incorrectly fitted cover (broken clips and/or a poor seal to the windscreen) is often the cause of water getting into the passenger foot-well when it rains - usually after the car has been serviced..
--
Alan
wrote

Yes, and after the cover has been r & r-ed for the ~2nd time it invariably leaks, so clean off the silicone from the cover and squirt a goodly new bead on it before re installing- as you *will* have wet feet else, and need another new filter cos they tend to turn to mush if they get wet.
Tim..