Where To Buy A Manual?

Hi all.
I bought my 2002 Focus used from a dealer who purchased it at auction. I didn't notice until a couple of days ago that it didn't come with an owner's
manual when I bought it. Where could I purchase a copy of the owner's manual? Ford Dealer?
TIA, Erin
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:22:26 GMT, "Erin Peterson"

You can probably order one from your local Ford dealer's parts department...but you can also download the owner's manual from Ford for free:
http://www.ownerconnection.com /
You need to register your vehicle with the site so that it knows what information to give you.
Jon
Thanks Jon!

You can download it in Adobe format from Ford at http://www.genuineflmservice.com/default.asp?page
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:22:26 GMT, "Erin Peterson"

--
04' Focus ZX3
Premium

try www.helminc.com