Where to get headlight in UK

Hi
I'm looking for the best price for an original headlight (passenger side) for a 2001 (original model) Ford Focus in the UK. Don't need motor, just the
light unit itself. Main dealer quoted 88 GBP (inc vat). Does anyone know of a reliable online source.
Thanks for your help.
D.
D wrote:

This place comes with no particular recommendation; I found and bookmarked it ages ago, but haven't used them. It might be worth a try? You have to fill in an on-line form, and they will email a price.
http://www.fordpartsuk.com/default.htm
TBH, I paid nearly 100 UKP several years ago for one, so your price doesn't seem too bad.
Never use carb cleaner to remove glue from a plastic headlight...
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

On 17/9/07 20:41, in article 0TzHi.51503$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net,

Dropped them an e-mail - thanks.

Paid quite a bit less here in France for froggie (LHD) ones but now that I'm coming back to the UK I have just noticed they broke the bracket for the motor on one of the lights when they removed/took it apart for the new ones.

I'll remember that when I remove the deflectors.......
D.

Reliable? Dunno. But eBay does seem to have a reasonable turnover of FBP (Frequently Broken Parts).
88 squid inc VAT doesn't sound so bad though, assuming it includes glass, reflector, housing, all bulbs, brackets, screws/bolts etc.
Al.