Window winder

Electric winder on drivers door sudenly stopped working. No indication of anything wrong. Anyone know what I need to check? Is there a relay or fuse that might have failed? Or is it more likely the motor is shot? The switch for the drivers door only needs to be touched once to automatically open the window fully so I'm guessing a relay or something must be incorporated. The sitch for the passenger window gives a nice click when pressed (you can hear a contact is made) unlike the drivers door.

Reply to
Cruiser

In all likelyhood it is probably the motor but it is easy to check the fuses first.

Reply to
Gary Avrett