WTB: Focus Kona

I am looking to buy a Focus Kona (Dirt color). I am in the Phoenix area, but some travel to purchase the car would be acceptable if the right car presents itself.
Details about a car that you have to sale or information about possible good sources for used Konas would be very much appreciated. I will continue to read the newsgroup for responses but I would also welcome e-mailed responses sent to snipped-for-privacy@cox.net. Thank you very much in advance.