WTD : Focus Grill Badge

Hiya
Some little sh*t has snapped the swivelling grill badge off my 1.8 Zetec 2003 Focus. As this gives access to the bonnet opening key slot, I think
someone was trying to pop the bonnet. Anyhow, is there anywhere I can buy a new one as I've spoken to my local Ford dealer, and he seemed very disinterrested going so far to say "we dont do that", so would be looking to find out where I can purchase one online.
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance
JD

Several possible ones here http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=focus+badge
you can buy the badge separate ,you'll need the spring and a little clip what keeps it altogether maybe try another more helpful dealer