Yay!!

I just dumped my 2005 Focus ZX4 P.O.S. and bought an Elantra. Good riddance. I will never own a Ford again. The Focus was the 3rd Ford P.O.S. to go (Mustang and Couger previously). Only the Ranger left.
The Escort was the best car I ever had.

Hmmmm, we just changed the timing belt on one of my Focus's. 208k miles and still running great (we actually pushed it a bit as this is the first time the belt has ever been changed - when the waterpump died the mechanic asked me about the belt and I said go ahead). Been thru 2 water pumps though so they seem to last about 100k miles.
I've spent surprisingly little on the car.
--
John Nelson