You've got to see this

I was just sent this link by a friend. It's the most exciting presentation I have ever seen.
http://www.masterytv.biz/yanis They have a plan for changing lives around
the world by revolutionizing television and creating a renaissance in education. It's very impressive. Check it out.
Get back to me once you've taken the tour.
This is exciting...
P.S. Mastery Television will positively impact the lives of 1 billion people in the next 5 years.
--
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030914124930Q9k2CgM0

Why?
We should be able to take the tour without having to do that.
I don't need any more spam than I already get.
--
Andrew D. Sisson

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 03:06:56 GMT, "Andy"
:>> I was just sent this link by a friend. It's the :>> most exciting presentation I have ever :>> seen.:>> :>> http://xxx.yyy.zzz/aaaaa [Spammers website masked above]
:>> :>> They have a plan for changing lives around :>> the world by revolutionizing television and :>> creating a renaissance in education. It's :>> very impressive. Check it out.:>> :>> Get back to me once you've taken the tour.:>> :>> This is exciting...:>> :>> :>> P.S. Mastery Television will positively impact the lives of 1 billion :>people in the next 5 years.:>> :>> --- :>> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030914124930Q9k2CgM0:>> :>> :>In order to take the tour one must create a log-in?:>Why? :> :>We should be able to take the tour without having :>to do that.:> :>I don't need any more spam than I already get. Right!! And you had to quote his whole spam including the URL!!
By chance are you the same person using a different name??
O.T.