zetec climate 'sports' suspension

Hello,
Does anybody actually know what the 'sports' suspension brings to the Focus Zetec that isn't in the 'studio', 'LX', 'Ghia' or 'Titanium'.
It certainly seems to be a firm ride (which I like) but how is it achieved?
Firmer bushes? Firmer anti roll bars? Anybody know??
Thanks in advance.
Phil

10% Stiffer springs. Thats it.
Tim..

Thanks for that. Ain't the internet wonderful. No way my local dealer could have told me that.
See ya,
Phil
Brochure says 1 cm lower suspension.
In combination with 205/55-16, a bit too stiff for the city.

Can't see the 1cm mentioned in the brochure we have.
The only thing it mentions is the 'Eibach' lowering kit - new springs - which lowers the car 30mm (3cm). Don't think these springs are the same as they fit for the 'sports suspension' on the zetec on the basis they would call it a 'suspension lowering kit' and not 'sports suspension'. I might be wrong of course (and often am).
See ya,
Phil