ZX3 Roof Racks

For a ZX3 you may find the stock rack at Ford - it is a bit clumsy but would work. Naturally Yakima and Thule have a product which is about the same.
Check out the bolt/screw on one listed on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&categoryB611&item $62483909 it looks ok . . . but not for me - I do not want the holes. The 2000 Kona had the nicest model, but it is not available unless you can find some one willing to part with it. They are going for a nice price. See the attachment. Along those lines I opted for a similar unit imported from Ford-Europe by BAT it is shown on page 41 of their catalogue. Well that sums it up - post this if you found it useful on that goggle alt-auto-ford-focus group and send me the link if it works.