ZX3 Roof Racks

For a ZX3 you may find the stock rack at Ford - it is a bit clumsy but would work. Naturally Yakima and Thule have a product which is about the same. Check out the bolt/screw on one listed on eBay:

looks ok . . . but not for me - I do not want the holes. The 2000 Kona had the nicest model, but it is not available unlessyou can find some one willing to part with it. They are going for anice price. See the attachment. Along those lines I opted for a similar unit imported fromFord-Europe by BAT http://65.109.103.142/files/focus.pdf it is shownon page 41 of their catalogue. Well that sums it up - post this if you found it useful on thatgoggle alt-auto-ford-focus group and send me the link if it works.

Reply to
SmokeGrayZX3