ZX3 subwoofer

    Can someone tell me where they put the subwoofer and amplifier in a ZX3? I am conssidering ordering the vehicle but I have not found
one on the lot with a subwoofer. I want to know if it takes up any usuable space. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@cableprovider.com wrote in

It should be behind the luggage compartment lining on the left side.

If you're after maximum space, you might want to check before you order. The speaker cover is on the left side as you open the hatch. It takes a few inches of space. Don't know if the amp's in there too.