ZX3 subwoofer

Can someone tell me where they put the subwoofer and amplifier in a ZX3? I am conssidering ordering the vehicle but I have not found one on the lot with a subwoofer. I want to know if it takes up any usuable space. Thanks.

Reply to
me

snipped-for-privacy@cableprovider.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It should be behind the luggage compartment lining on the left side.

Reply to
vince candline

If you're after maximum space, you might want to check before you order. The speaker cover is on the left side as you open the hatch. It takes a few inches of space. Don't know if the amp's in there too.

Reply to
LitzWire