'01 F350 Door Panel Removal

The driver's side door lock doesn't always respond to the keyless entry remote so I need to get inside the door to see what the problem is. Can anyone enlighten me as to how to remove the door panel. There are no obvious fasteners and I don't want to break any little plastic catches, or whatever. TIA

Gary

Reply to
Gary Campbell

there is a plastic panel just inside from the mirror, pull that off, and there is one screw there. The other screw is behind the red reflector near the bottom of the door. then lift the door panel up. (don't pull straight out like i did!)

Reply to
mainiacs