02 E350 license/lamp assembly part #?

What do you need the part number for? The dealer knows the part number, and the junk yard does not care what the part number is, they will send you out to the yard to get whatever you want.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I have a 2002 Ford E350 which I'm trying to either get a part number, or source to find, the black plastic license plate lamp holder/bracket for? It's held on with two fasteners and holds the twist on lamp socket that illuminates the license plate.

Numbers/letters on the bracket are SAE-L-92EE if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Harry Williamson

Reply to
Harry Williamson

I want it to find one online as my two local Ford dealerships are not the easiest or the friendliest to deal with.

Harry

Reply to
Harry Williamson

Hasanyone installed air rides on a late F-250 or F-350?

Real air rides, not spring boosters.

CSSJR

Reply to
Claude S. Sutton, Jr

Please excuse.

My cursor was not where I thought it was.

I know betterthan to rob your thread.

Sorry.

CSSJR

Reply to
Claude S. Sutton, Jr

That doesn't look like a Ford P/N, more like the SAE approval number for the lens. Is there anything else molded/stamped into the bracket? You can search the Collision Catalog for your van at

They list a rear license plate socket, but there are no pictures. However, you can Email the dealer from the sight with more infomtaion. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White