'02 Escape: 3.0 DOHC Change sparkplugs

Has anyone changed their own sparkplugs on an Escape ? How hard was it ?..there's SO much plastic on top of the engine.

Reply to
Rudy

I haven't done the plugs on my '02, but from what I read, it's definitely a chore. (See

The intake manifold has to be removed, plus all the stuff hooked to it- throttle linkage, etc. I've only got 45K miles on mine, so I'm hoping I have a while before I have to do it.

Good luck!

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom" <sc