'02 Super Duty Electrical Problem

I have an '02 Super Duty F250 7.3L

Recently my door locks stopped working along with my fog lamps and the interior delay stays on until the desired time with or without the doors open. I have checked all fuses and they are good. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
SuperDuty

Check all the common grounds in dash area for starters.

SnoMan

Reply to
JimV

Hose down the door latch with a good penetrating lubricant. They sometimes get stuck..

Reply to
invalid unparseable