'03 2WD Leveling Coils Question

I got Heckethorn 2" leveling coils

for my 03 F150 to bring the front up to match the height of the rear (to rid that 'nose dive' stock look).

The coil instructions are for '99, although will fit 03 and call for grinding down a bump stop off the upper control arm to prevent from hitting the frame, but I think there must have been a redesign as I do not see that triangular shape for a bump stop that they refer to on the '97-'99. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

Reply to
e1d