04 Ranger

Please list any links you have for bed liners, over the rail type for 6 foot bed. Just bought a used Ranger with a beat up bed. Thanks, Tracy

Reply to
Tracy Viles

Okay, since there were no other replies yet, I'll suggest a good quality spray on liner, like Line-X. Costly, but worth it. John

Reply to
JohnR66

I'll second that. 4 years of major abuse on my Line-X and it's still looking new after a good soap 'n water scrubbing.

Reply to
invalid unparseable