'05 Expedition window motor repair

I just went and bought a new motor for the front passenger window, and it turns out that the motor is not the problem. There is a wire that is coiled inside another mechanism that has come loose and mangled. The pieces that are attached to the underside of the window are now detached, and I have no clue which parts I am really in need of. Can anyone help with this?

Reply to
gdtafair

If you follow the wires far enough, you'll notice they are various colors. If you splice the YEL to the YEL, BLU to BLU, RED to RED, or whatever the various colors are, normal operation should return.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland