06-F350 - 29 gallon tank

not sure why ford placed only a 29 gallon tank in their f-350 diesel. Any recommendations on manufacturer for increasing the fuel capacity. I assume it will require an in-bed product as an extra tank?

Recommendations welcomed with approx. prices paid including install.

Any companies to stay away from?

Dave

Reply to
rineharthd

Google is a wonderful thing, I highly recommend it. :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Because you bought the short bed.

Reply to
Chris Hill

For 05, in a single rear wheel truck, you could get either a side 19 gallon, or the rear 40 gallon in the diesel, period. Unless you ordered the dual rear wheel truck, in which you could have either, or both as I ordered for a total of 59 gallons in 2 tanks. You may be able to purchase one of these rear 40 gallon tanks new or used for between the frame rails in the rear?

Reply to
351CJ

This is what I would be looking at in your situation...

351CJ

Search for key word "fuel tank"

Al

Reply to