07 F150 Cruise Control

I want to add this to my XL. I see that once I install the controls the cruise has to be programmed ( set to "PRESENT") at the dealer. Can I do this or must I have the dealer do it, if so what is the reasonable cost of this?

Rob

Reply to
Rob

You can do it yourself if you have a PCM programmer, but that will cost you a lot more than what the dealer will charge you.

Reply to
Marlin Singer

You should have just bought an STX.

Reply to
LHA

Or an XLT

Reply to
Rudy

It's kinda late for that advise guys... He has an XL...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody