1966 Ford truck body parts

I have very good body parts for a 1966 1/2 to pickup. short wide bed, front clip with hood, doors with all hardware, tailgate, several other small parts. I needed the chassis and running gears. This parts have very little rust. Located at Jefferson City, Mo.

Reply to
The Pointers

I have very good body parts for a 1966 1/2 ton pickup. short wide bed, front clip with hood, doors with all hardware, tailgate, several other small parts. Most of the cab but I needed the floor. I needed the chassis and running gears for a project car. These parts have very little rust. Located at Jefferson City, Mo.

Reply to
The Pointers