1980 F100 clutch problems

A friend purchased a used 1980 F100 (6) cylinder, manual transmission. A couple weeks later, the clutch stopped releasing. He pulled the transmission.

The ball seat & ball studs behind the clutch fork are missing.

Does anyone where you can purchase the ball studs?

Ford dealerships have discontinued stocking them.

has the ball seat, but not the ball studs.

Reply to
eb

Carquest, NAPA, Ford dealer. The fork IS the seat.

Steve Barker LT

At the store. They have these at the store.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

We've called 5 auto part stores, 2 clutch specialty shops, 2 Ford dealerships and they all say they can't get them.

If you have paypal, give me the phone# of a store that has them and I'll send you $10.

Reply to
eb