1986 F-150 4X4 QUESTION

hi i have an 1986 ford xlt 4x4 302 multiport fuel injection pickup its old its got rust but its my baby ok here is my problem if i run the truck it runs great its when i get to where i'm going and shut it off then come back to it and start it up i dont get 10 feet and it stalls start it back up and try driving it stalls and bucks i'm thinking its ignition related like the module is getting heat off the engine and causing it to fail if the truck is allowed to sit for a hour or more on restart it runs great and i could drive it all day and its fine its only after shutting it off and restarting anyone have any ideas before i replace the module or coil?

Reply to
joemooney

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:58:07 -0500, joemoone rearranged some electrons to form:

That must be the longest run-on sentence in history.

Fuel pump maybe?

Reply to
David M

thanks for the input...... oh and thanks! for the lesson in grammer.

Reply to
joemooney

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:02:33 -0500, joemoone rearranged some electrons to form:

If you mean "grammar" you're quite welcome.

Reply to
David M

The lesson is use punctuation. Your (OP's) grammar is not so bad. I know it's more work if you can't type, but it really is very hard to follow a post with no punctuation. If you want people to help you for nothing, don't make it so hard on them.

Reply to
Joe