1987 ford 460

I have a motorhome with a 460, 1987. If I buy a camshaft shaft or a whatever you call it (LOL) adjuster, so that it is not running 5 degrees retarded, will it still pass the pollution test Thanks Geoff.?

Reply to
GeoffP

It may or may not. They retard the timing of cam to allow for more exhuast overlap with incoming mixutre to reduce NOx and HC's

Reply to
TheSnoMan

Thanks. Then I redo the timing AFTER I have my last pollution test? Geoff.

Reply to
GeoffP