1988 E-150 van slider door part

I have a 1988 E-150 van and the slider went off track and a plastic part broke off. I'm unsure of which part it is. I was wondering if anybody had a list of the parts, or a visual parts reference for the slider so I could figure out which part it is I need to order to repair the door.

Reply to
PWcolin

went to the dealership and they have the parts diagram in their computer. Nothing to see here folks goodbye

Reply to
PWcolin