1988 Ford F150 302 - offroad project

Hello there,

I have some questions if you guys could help me. First, I'm from Europe, so my english could be pretty bad. Second, because I live in Europe, I don't have any wracker where I could buy a spare parts or shop where I could buy books, or spares, but I love american trucks, so I want to finish this project. Anyway, about my problems:

  1. I just need to prove if this will work. I have an 302 engine (with AOD trans), non HO (without mass air). Because I don't need anything as AC, lights, etc. and I want to simplify wire harness, I decided to buy an aftermarket wire harness (
    from Painless. But this wire harness is for mass air engine. I found I need to buy an mass air metter, different ECU and 19lb injectors (for stock mass air metter). Is this all I need to convert it to a mass air?
  2. I have a big problem with vacuum. The old one was completely gone. I'm pretty sure I need to plug vacuum, but I don't have a schematic and I'm not able to find any. I bought some books about Ford on Amazon, but still have no schematic. Could you help me to get a vacuum schematic, or just give me information what I should hook up, and what don't. As I said, I don't want anything as AC, heater, etc. I just need the engine work properly.

Thanks BTW: If you want to see, how the project looks now, you will find it here:

founas

Go to autozone dot com. Click repair info>click vehicle repair guides>input your truck information>driveability/emission>vacuum diagrams.....

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt