1989 Ford f250

ok so my uncle has a 89' f250 and we are trying to replace the head gaskets and the intake manifold. Is there any possible way we could get instructions from start to finish? maybe a website or something. thanx

Reply to
ldyfyre

How about a trip to a local library?

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Try

I'm not saying that they'll definitely have it, but that's the first, best free site I can think of.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

ok so there are these things called SHOP MANUALS that tell you exactly what to do.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

There are several vendors on e-bay that sell shop manuals on CD. I have bought several of these for $10-15 each and they work quite well. Be carefull, however, as some of these vendors sell a teaser that requres additional payment to access the entire manual. Make sure you get the full manual on CD.

Reply to
Nemisis