1993 F-150 Cruise Control

Check for a burnt out brake light bulb. That was my problem quite a while back.

Cheers, Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence
Reply to
invalid unparseable

You may want to check in the servo to be sure the cable has not disconnected. There was a TSB on that vintage. It happened to mine. It was a 5 minute fix to correct the proble. Sorry, I do not have access to the TSB. Maybe someone else here has it.

Reply to
lugnut
Reply to
invalid unparseable
Reply to
invalid unparseable

Servo left side of engine compartment. Cable from there goes to throttle body. Problem is inside servo where cable is attached. Other cable to throttle body is to accelerator pedal.

Reply to
lugnut
Reply to
invalid unparseable

I am sorry I can't help you any further. It has been several years since I was inside one of these. A ford dealer near you may still have the TSB on this. IIRC, there was a small part replacement and a simple reconnect of the cable w/o removing the servo from the vehicle. Maybe someone else here has a better memory then mine or, even the TSB # to look up.

Regards Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut
Reply to