1993 F350 overdrive stopped working

I have a 1993 F350 4x4 Dually with a 7.3 diesel. I had the transmission rebuilt professionaly about 2 months ago. Today all of a sudden I lost overdrive. If I let off the pedal the rpms drop to where they should be, if I put any pressure at all on the pedal it races right up as if I turned the overdrive off. I had to take the back roads home, on the highway at 55 mph it up around 3000 rpm. Any advise greatly appreciated, the tranny shop is closed till after the weekend.

Thanks....Alan

Reply to
Alan