1995 Ford F250

I'm having very poor acceleration with my truck. 1995 Ford F250,

5.8, 2WD, AC, PS.

I did a tune up but it hasn't helped at all. When I push the gas pedal it just bogs and slowly gains speed. If I floor it, it revs very fast and shifts hard then gains speed. The engine starts and idles fine.

Any thoughts?

Harvey

Reply to
elwood

Have you tried this ???

75yrs.experience

1) plugged up fuel filter

2) plugged catalytic convertor - or other exhaust sustem restriction (I once had a Datsun where the picpe collasped internall -outside looked fine - inside was a mess - could not reve the engine past around 4500 rpm's even under no load.

3) transmission problem???

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Snake oil - works equally well in the oil, gas, or rubbed on the outside of the truck.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White