1995 Ranger rear slider gasket

I have a leak in the rear slider window (I think) in a 1995 Ranger with extended cab The climate that I live in is a problem, as moss tends to settle in any crevice that it can find. So, I believe that the rear window gasket needs to be replaced.

What is a good source for purchasing a replacement gasket? I have done some searching on the web, but it doesn't appear to be as easy as I thought to find these. I suppose a Ford dealer could help me, but I thought I would try to save some $$.

Also, is this a job that would be easy for me (pretty handy at most things) to do, or should I have a glass place do it? Someone told me that some Ford gaskets are attached to the window glass.

Reply to
adamsca