1999 Expedition Door Keypad

I have a 1999 Expedition XLT that i bought used and I don't have the code to the keypad on the door. Does anyone know how to reset or reprogram this. The owners manual was no help at all.

Reply to
dodger68

Try doing a search for "keypad" and "code" in this group and in alt.autos.ford. There have been numerous posts about where the code is recorded in a vehicle. SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom

Reply to
Michelle P