1999 Expedition headlight lenses are frosted.

The lenses/covers for my Expedition headlights are frosted, brushed out white, and I want to find replacements, glass if possible. Any clear aftermarket product will be considered, but I want something that will last. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
ugh

I replaced my 2001 f150 headlight assemblies with a pair I bought on ebay that included projector driving/fog lights. I use a street legal bulb - I think it's a sylvania silverstar

I don't think I bought from this seller, but the link gives you an idea what is out there.
I also bought a ford healight adjusting tool on ebay - not cheap, but it makes headlight aiming so much easier. it has a self contained ratchet to fit the tiny stub on the adjusters.

note: I did have to notch the headlight mounting area to accomodate the larger reflector in the front end of my truck, but it was worth it.

Reply to
Rocky

Reply to
Bruce Marcotte

MacGuiar's Plastic Polish will do the trick with some elbow grease and a soft rag... I've got to polish' the wife's Cherokee headlamps a couple times a year 'cuz they scratch like crazy. (POS Chrylser product...)

Reply to
invalid unparseable