1999 F-350 with Check Engine Light on...

Greetings,

A co-worker has a 1999 F-350 V10 and it has a steady Check Engine Light on. I have an AutoTap Code reader and laptop engine Monitor. I will be connecting this to his truck in a few days and will be searching for the reason the light is on.

Does anyone know where I might find a list of the codes and possible corrective actions?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka