1999 Ranger clunk in front end

Hello;

Driving at slow speed such as in traffic, small bumps, starting & stopping, etc. results in a small "clunk" in the front end. I can feel it in the steering wheel. Driving at higher speeds everything is smooth, no shakes or anything. I have taken it in and they cannot find anything. The clunking sound doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it is unnerving. It reminds me of things in the past with a bad cv joint, although I know these are rear wheel drive. There is no appreciable difference when turning. Any advice on where to point them would be appreciated.

Reply to
Ron

Don Maicki