20" wheels on F150 4WD

Hi, I thought of putting 20" wheels on my 1999 F150 4WD reg cab but I can't figure out if it would look nice. I want to give it the look of SUVs or Dodge Ram SLT but I don't know how to get the effect. I want lower profile tires and the regular tires you find on a F150.

Can somebody tell me where to get information, pictures, of custom F150......... (I get lots of info on 2wd lightening but none on 4WD like mine)

thanks !!!

Reply to
Alien

Hi, I thought of putting 20" wheels on my 1999 F150 4WD reg cab but I can't figure out if it would look nice. I want to give it the look of SUVs or Dodge Ram SLT but I don't know how to get the effect. I want lower profile tires and the regular tires you find on a F150.

Can somebody tell me where to get information, pictures, of custom F150......... (I get lots of info on 2wd lightening but none on 4WD like mine)

thanks !!!

Reply to
Alien

Reply to