2000 Excursion problem with drivers side window.

I have a 2000 Excursion Limited and the driver side window works some of the time and some of the time it doesn't. When I push down on the switch I hear a click noise that sounds like it's coming from under the dash left of the steering wheel. So I'm not sure if the problem is with the window switch or with the window motor. The window does work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Usually if I wait a little while the windows will start working again. Any ideas? Any way to troubleshoot it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

Reply to
Ben in TN

When that window does work it seems as if it makes more noise and is a little jerky in the track. Not so much that it is jerky as it moves at different speeds during it's opening and closing. So it's not a constant speed up and down as it should be.

Reply to
Ben in TN