2000 Expedition Passanger window 'grinds' when opened / closed

My 2000 Expedition passenger side window 'grinds' when opened / closed. I took it to the dealer to have if fixed when it was under warranty; not it's out of warranty and doing it again. the dealer said it was the 'regulator' and 'supposedly swapped it out, but who knows. I would have thought the driver's side would go south before the passenger side as it gets much more use, but I've never had a problem with it, only the passenger side (twice now).

I'm looking to see what is the most likely cause, and how to tear down the passenger door to take a look. Assuming the 'regulator' is toast (again), can anyone tell me how to replace it?

Thanks,

Ben

Reply to
Ben