2000 F150 compatible in dash changers

I'm trying to find out what model Ford in-dash changers are compatible with a 2000 F150. The truck currently has a single disc in dash unit that is original to the truck, but I want to replace it with a changer. I've found several models, but can't find information for what models fit this truck, and what, if any, wiring harness modifications may required to install it.

thanks

Reply to
kats8P

crutchfield.com.... Unless you are trying to pull from a donor car... can't help you then....

Reply to
Carl Beyer

Check with these people:

I have a 97 Mazda B4000 that I bought used to replace a truck that was lost in Hurricane Katrina. The B4000 had a factory AM/FM/Cassette and I wanted a CD player. They sold me an OEM AM/FM/CD player with wiring adapter -- it slide right in and works perfectly.

Reply to
Joe S.